Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A video I had to share..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSaHNzWTLmA

This is all about why Ethiopia? I linked this from a friends page...so the end is about another family.

I spent the afternoon with my awesome husband getting things notarized, getting official passport photos taken (for the dossier) and getting police clearance (this is after the state and I think federal background checks!).  But it was a productive afternoon and I'm so happy to be a tiny bit closer to getting our boys home. 

Please pray for the current situation with the Ethiopian government.  Nothing official has come out from the government or our state department.  Praying the rumors are just that and empty threats from other governmental departments.  We don't want our kids to be delayed a day, much less months. 

So thankful for all our family and friends who are being so encouraging! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment