Monday, March 21, 2011

Officially Out of My Hands

My part of the paperwork is done! Our dossier has been submitted! It will spend the next few weeks being transported by FedEx around the country to be authenticated before making its way to Ethiopia. Once it's there it will be translated and the match process will begin! This part is way better than chasing paper work!

In the mean time our request to immigration has been made and hopefully within the next 4 weeks we'll receive notice to go get fingerprinted.  Then another 4 weeks or so later we'll get our official approval to bring our kiddos home! We cannot receive our referral until we get this, but they can begin matching us and the match pend upon us getting approved by the government. 

My agency told me today there have been unofficial reports that the Ethiopian government is seeing up to 20 cases a day!!! This is super exciting! I'm praising the Lord for this answered prayer! Way better than five...and actually close to what they were seeing prior to the change. 

So now we wait and pray for our kids.  I am so excited to hear who they are!  While that is at least a couple months away, I'll wait in anticipation, not anxiety, because I can trust in the One who created my kids...all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You guys have done such an awesome job getting everything together very quickly!

    I heard that MOWA wrote 25 letters Friday! =)

    You're getting so close to that referral... so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete