Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally a Forever Family

We arrived home with Noah on Saturday, April 7th.  Oh what a glorious day!

The girl love their little brother....a ton...

And I am one happy mama


It's a been a long road with a bumpy end.  Our case was sent to USCIS in Nairobi, Kenya after being determined "not clearly approvable" by the US embassy on March 19th and I headed to Ethiopia on March 23rd.  We cleared USCIS on the 30th and Dan arrived on April 3rd.  By God's gracious intervention we got an exit interview on April 5th (even though they were booked until April 11th) and arrived home the 7th.  I'm sure when all this beauty and grace has sunk in I will blog more about these crazy last few weeks.  Right now we are loving life as a family of 5 and in awe of how God has worked all this together for His good.  I'll keep you posted...because our story is really just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment