Friday, July 22, 2011

We are a Show Hope Family!

God's faithfulness continues to amaze us!  We received a letter this week notifying us that Show Hope has awarded us with a $4,000 grant!  We are so humbled and grateful.  We are very close to having all the funds to pay for not only our referral fee but for our travel expenses as well.  Saying "Thank you" seems so small and insignificant but we are so thankful to Show Hope, Lifesong, and our friends and family who have given to help bring our kids home!  It literally could not have happened otherwise.  We cannot wait to introduce you to our kids!

My heart aches for my kids that I don't know yet.  I pray that they know they are loved already and will soon be home with their forever family.  Claire fell down today and immediately cried "Mommy!" and I was there to pick her up and comfort her.  At times like that I can't help but wonder who is comforting my kids in Ethiopia, who do they cry for?  Or do they not cry at all because no one is there?  Please pray with me that they will get home soon.  And pray for the families that are considering adoption...that they would step out in faith and be so blessed with a child. 

Thank you Show Hope and Show Hope Sponsors!!  You've helped change our lives and the lives of 2 soon to be ex-orphans!  An anonymous donor is currently pledging $1 for every new "like" on Show Hope's Facebook page up to $25,000.  So to help other families like us get on your FB and like Show Hope!!

1 comment:

  1. I have added your family to Ethiopian Adoption Blogs. Best Wishes on your journey!

    ReplyDelete